Hwee Khim Birthday + Guitar fair/ Masterclass
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Start the off waking at at 7.30...the go sch and reached at 9am....Saw Edmund yeo and both of us thought either no one reach yet or they are at lv 3...so we went up...end up yanying and edmund shao is at music room...LOL!!!
Packed the room and yay, the turnout is not very good, less than we expect...we like already order 60 pp portion, yet like maybe 30+ came? And they eat all the finger food!!! So i only gt 1 fishball!!! haiz...but nvm la....I gt drink can le de...I a "水桶"...And there like 36 litres of orange juice LOL...Shall not say so much about masterclass since i nt really involved....


Some group photos
Guitar fair were like wow...very successful I think....the idea of materclass+ guitarfair were good, cause "force" ppl come...I like all those expensive guitar, all the sound like SO NICE and loud and clear and easy to play on!!!! K la, My E-2 still ok...just a bit rusty....Asked the maestro guy how to differentiate between Solid and laminated top and i finally know how...yay....HAHAHA....Now wont be stun when freshie ask....I guess those freshie who buy the guitar are most likely to be those who will stay on next year...just like most of us...And from what i can see, us, who are senior are more willing to buy the more ex guitar...peixuan bought a $500+ guitar!!! thats like already more than the sales of guitar last year lol!!!
Didnt prepare a present for Hwee Khim, so wrote on yanying book, ahahahhahaha....Very funny, we like all who havent write hide in a corner to quickly write...I wrote in Jap and as yanying predicted, I wrote wrongly!!! sad....next time must practice writing happy birthday in jap...
Translation for what i wrote just now- "HAPPY BIRTHDAY. U are now 18 year olds, yuhon(cause i dont noe what tim is in jap)"....
And so we went to pizza hut with 2 empty seat beside me...then she keep asking why we leave 2 empty seat there....hahaha...then peixuan and laypeng came with a surprise....order a set meal for 4 with the SLS...And I must rmb next time cant sit near laypeng...she keep making me laugh!!!! Lol...I laugh until gt tear come out sia!!! then stop abit and she make me laugh like siao again lol!!! That time a clubhouse I also laugh till siao....back to the point...after we finished, yanying took her to the toilet while the rest quickly light up the candle....the the light like off and on again and ZhiJie were in front of us la...lol...like a phantom....haha...And we started singing happy birthday song...then she blow the cant be blow off candle we bought the other time...and zhijie took it out with his hand when the fire still there...LOL...

The cake

Hwee khim with the cake
Group phots of SLS+AMP
And so the day have come to an end...The SLS and AMP like all so bonded together...cant wait for music camp!!!! More fun...missed the camp The other time...haha...
Now 11.50pm...10 min before 12 am....so once again- HAPPY BIRTHAY TO HWEE KHIM
Btw...HSS sent me an invitation card today....something about an exhibition in HSS of those D&T project we did...LOL!!! And they put my project in the card...a small small pic in the middle...LOL!!! Then like gt two is from my cca de...still can be classify under D&T...LOL...worse, never put my lantern....they put ye sheng de...hahahahahaha....at least my project in for O'level de, his is group de...LOL...but my idea is so sucky lol...I still cantbelieve I did that for O'level...
Anyway, it is next fri, But I gt test on that day...the friday is just wat ceremony...guess if I am free, I will go another day...cause gt test on fri...sian....Sec sch life is so much fun...Anyone wan to go back sec sch wif me the following weeks?

The colourful little heart in a triangle at the middle is mine!!!
I HATE BLOGGER...CANT UPLOAD PHOTOS!!! THE FIRST FEW IS ONE BY ONE UPLOAD DE...LOL! will upload the rest next time...spent 1 hr trying to upload...lol
Labels: birthday, CCA, friends
10:41 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum