IMM EXAM!
Friday, August 15, 2008
wanted to sleep early, but could not...then morning almost didnt wake up...lol...lucky I set up 4 alarm to wake me up...put the fourth just in case...cause i just stopped the first 3 without looking at the time...Went to find Joe, Philbert and Pearlyn in canteen 1...then like listen to their qn al I dun understand lor...then like sian alr...
The paper were actually average...but I misunderstood 1 qn, the qn were like asking how to activate naive cytotoxic T Lymphocyte, then I use the activation of normal T cell for the answer...hope Dr Lim be kind enough to give me some mark...cause both starting required dendritic cell....then gt "Zevalin" the biologic i reseached on for CCTA...just that I didnt really researched much...and didnt really understand hw it work...cause the script is I "punch punch punch" the microbes.....haha
Went to OurSpace to finish the PTC lab report...then like seriously no mood to study...Joe and philbert at the oter site playing chess on com...then I were like watching video on my Ipod for 15 min, then chat with pearlyn on J-pop....
then now also dont feel like studying....Feel like watching anime...k, shall go watch abit...then tmr serious study...I HAVENT START ON PAT/PTC.........and it on monday.........
Schedule for weekend and till exam ends:
Sat - Study PTC, PAT, if possible, start on CCTA
Sun - Study PTC, PAT, if possible, MMB
Mon - Study PTC/PAT in the morning...PTC/PAT from 2pm-4pm...Go Jap class till 8...try nt to slack at night...and study MMB...
Tues - Study MMB in the morning, MMB Exam from 2pm-4pm...All Out for CCTA(the killer paper if I not wrong)....
Wed - STUDY CCTA...exam from 2pm-4pm...AND ALL COMPLETE!!!
Thurs - brother B'day...he so nice rite, b'day right afer my exam....lol....
AND I managed to sell 2 ticket for virtuoso....yay...So I should buck up for CCTA in order to thk Dr susan for buying....the only lecturer who bought from me...even though not for herself...haha...
And my Mum like unable to psycho her lol...she if free, she will go...lol...family concert she also dunwan to go...next is jessica....supposed to sell her the tix during this jap class this week, but she didnt come...
And now to start loading anime and destress...btw, I played DS after I return, so didnt study at all today...
Labels: concert, studies, test, thoughts
11:51 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum