Virtuoso concert in just another 17hr+...
Friday, August 29, 2008
I feel damn not motivated to play tmr...Only 1 friend(whom I think just buy the ticket and may not go) going...like I feel even if I play good or bad, no one will care la...it just that I wasted 6 month of practising...
What even worse...One friend, whom I told him alot of time when the concert and everything, say he nt free that day cause of of our sec teacher wedding and he helping out...then a few weeks later say that one no wedding dinner de...then today when go back HSS, that teacher asked him and he say he not going...like wth la...I like feel abit betrayed la...and he supposedly one of my good friend la...cant say whether he is now...like most of the time I will accompany him go places, or help him do things la...I really dunno what to say about him la...damn like feel disappointed in him...I am so ultra DISAPPOINTED in him!
I don't mind if U have Valid reason la...but it damn obvious he don't wan to go from the start la...juz say so if u dun wan to go, dunnid to lie and keep con't lying to cover up for ur previous lie!
Back to today...Went back HSS, saw some teachers, but celebration will start late...so like went b4 it even start...have breakfast then like rmb forget to hand in OIAP form...so went home to take first..lol, forget to put the photo...so i just hand in without photo lol...For the songs, I can play almost all the song le...Ye Lai Xiang maybe here and there get lost abit, but my part very easy 找回路 de...so ok...practise mostly Ye Lai Xiang today...and have "plan B" rehearsal...lol...tmr gonna be a long day...have to reached sch at 10am...shall stop here...p.s. I still super duper disappointed in my that friend...Labels: CCA, friends, Unhappy
11:51 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum