Tagged by Brian and matt...
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Wanted to skip...but kanna tagged by 2 ppl...suppose I can't skip it le...
Instructions:
1. Each player of this game starts off w 10 weird things / habits / little known facts abt yourself .
2. At the end , you will need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list down their names.
3. People who get tagged need to post 10 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
4. No tag back.
(1) I love thrilling games, like bungee jumping, roller coaster, etc....
(2) I like nature....enjoy activities like trekking, mountain climbing...(but haven't have a chance to really do that, cause everytime gt, will get cancelled in the end)
(3) My favourite colour is Orange!!!!
(4) i love animals...=) except reptile and SNAKE!!!!
(5) I always wake up, prepare, then went back sleep before going to sch!
(6) I am a 水桶...I can drink water until I am full....
(7) Before learning jap, I never really watch anime, listen to J-pop, or J-drama...and my interest for jap started only after I started learning....
(8) B4 I die, I wan to see the whole world!!!!
(9) I sometime introvert, sometime extrovert depend on my mood or whether I tired or not...but I normally introvert cause I tired...
(10) I addicted to downloading music(But I buy them too la...)
And now...the 10 ppl i choose..
(1) Yu Kiong
(2) Roy
(3) Hwee Khim
(4) Biao Jie
(5) YanYing
(6) Zi Ning
(7) Xinyi
(8) Gabriel
(9) Pearlyn
(10) Jessica
I realised most of the guy I noe who read my blog don't have blog/or wont be bother to do these stuff...and 2 cant tagged them back...And most of the gal are from NPS...lol...
I noe there quite a lot of silent reader lol...cause some I didnt noe gt de suddenly comment about my blog...lol...so my blog is hard to use for a reason! to lure out those who read to ask me hw to use!!! hahahahah....
10:13 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum