Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!
Ayumi Hamasaki! Rule Is used as the international theme song for the Dragonball Movie...while Sparkle is used as an advertisement song...lol..If u ask me which one I like better, I will Say Rule cause it rythemn easier to rmb...but I think both song as very noisy kind...Rule is like too rock sia...Dunno Whether I should anticipate her upcoming album "Next Level" which will be released on March 25 or not...Cause she Released 2 A-sides single so far, and I only like 1 song out of the 4 song, and the song is not really the kind that will attract me to really spend my money on to buy the album...At least Koda kumi fast song is really damn nice and not noise pollution to me...haha...
UVERworld released a new album last week! "AwakEVE"...woohoo..their rock song quite nice!!! And the album get No.2 on Oricon weekly chart!
And this the album art for BoA upcoming english album titled "BoA"!The think the hair quite cool sia...and the ring damn big...Have put her second single "I Did It For Love" in the blog...I think I like this song lot.! Damn addicitive! Throughout the whole exam period, the "I I I I Did it Did it Did it For Love" keep ringing it my head sia! I dunno hw it going to fare in America, But I know it gonna be one of my fav in the album!!! Cant wake to see the MV!!! This song feat Sean Garett who have work with other superstar like Rihanna, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Chris Brown before...so hope this song be a hit in US! And "I Did It For Love" is about a woman who's been hurt by her lover and despite the fact that he leaves, she continues to love him
Spontania also released a singles feat Yuna Ito "Ima demo Zutto" quite a while ago...Seriously, I dunno who the hell is Spontania...Listened to the song cause Yuna Ito gt sing. haha...and Yuna Ito voice in the song damn power...haha...But I started to like Spontania as well cause of the B-side of the single "My Life"! haha...cause i think the chorus of the song damn nice and the song damn relaxing..
Labels: music
.::. Alfred
.::. Allan
.::. Benjamin
.::. Brian
.::. Charmaine
.::. Cheryl
.::. Cindy
.::. Hazm
.::. Hwee Khim
.::. Gabriel
.::. Jazzrel
.::. Jessica
.::. Jia Xue
.::. Matthew
.::. Matthew(private)
.::. Michelle
.::. Pearlyn
.::. Pei Xuan
.::. Rebacca
.::. Sherry
.::. Wei Jie
.::. Wei Sheng
.::. Yan Ying
.::. Yoke May
.::. Zi Ning
.::. Fish Leong
.::. Fish leong(alt web)
.::. Rainie yang
.::. Rainie yang
.::. JJ Lin
.::. S.H.E
.::. Kelly Pan
.::. BoA
.::. Genie chuo
.::. Jolin
.::. Tank
.::. Luo Zhi Xiang
.::. Wilber Pan
.::. Yuna Ito
.::. Aqua Timez
.::. My Music Review
.::. My Multiply Blog
.::. My Flickr acct
.::. My Friendster
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
