jappy..
Monday, April 20, 2009
Damn happy...cause sensei let us start doing the JLPT lv 3 past yr paper, and I can get most of the listening and kanji correct!!! grammar wise, i dunno, cause b4 i read finish, ppl alr ans adn move on to the next qn...woohoo...I wan pass JLPT lv3...
Also went read on the jap sch website cause someone ask me for the address, so "shun bian" read up...realised there no advanced 2 at all...always thought there is, so thought mine is not the last level...end up, what I studying is the last level...if i wan continue, it will be JLPT 2 and 1 preparatory class...cool sia....at least a JLPT lv 3 for me, and after NS continue...wahaha....
I think I need go look up the previous level notes, cause I gt alot of noun forget alr...and also to rmb the simple sentence structure...
Spent more than 1K on jap lesson, so confirm cant give up...I dunlike give up halfway also...maybe that the only reason i staying in NPS...even though I have not really learn anything for a year...at least my timing improved and when sing k, can sing at the right tempo and timing unlike last time...
Thought abit just now...if I wan to save money for a japan trip, then I keep learning so many things, all the $$$ will also be spent...jap wont spend $$$ le...but "thatthing" i really a killer...$90 per month might seems ok, but 3 month = $270! and I gg to continue the next stage, which will last for 6 month....which is $540!!!! nt to mention I planned to learn "another thing" also...maybe I shall nt learn that ba...wah...I need time and $$$...maybe stick to original plan...japan trip after either NS or Uni(if i can make it)...
must rmb to apply for bursary!!! I keep forgetting....its the source of $$$ for me to learn what I wan to learn...
almost feel ready to ***** anytime.............hahaha...but I wont unless I see no point anymore...
And yay! i finished 2 and a half volume of dragonball today at work!!! so 10 more volume to go!!!
and also..like more and more ppl reading my blog sia...last time average 3-4 ppl a day...now can go up to 10-15 reader per day...lol...shall try my best nt to badmouth anyone since alot of silent reader...haha...
Labels: jap, life, thoughts
11:17 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum