Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!
Yuna Ito - Dream
Wooo!!! been waiting for her album to come out!!!! I love her ballads....except this album is quite positive...those ballads sort of not sad de...more of encouraging de....
Out of the 11 songs in this album(12 song to be exact, cause gt a hidden track and the last song), only 5 song are new...and in this 5 song, "Love Machine Gun" were previously use for a mobile novel theme song last year... Too bad "gates" were not released in this album...lol...that song is a nice song, but she have not released it yet...
Like her "今でも 会いたいよ…"(ima demo aitai yo)....the answer song to "ima demo zutto"...that song really show that her vocal damn powerful sia....she rewrote the lyrics into damn like go well together...I prefer the old one, but this new lyric like sound better in matching the rythm...
"miss you" and "trust you" also is nice ballads though I think her first album is still the best....the upbeat track too, I still prefer the first 2 album....overall, the only song that is gg to be the reason I buying the album is "Ima demo aitai yo"....
郭静-在树上唱歌
I LOVE THIS ALBUM TO THE MAX....I think all the songs are nice!!!! esp "明白" and "心墙"...I like "牛角尖" lyrics too! Seriously worth listening to! Her song like getting nicer and nicer sia...
潘玮柏 - 零零七
I like all the song in this album too...haha...as in really every track in this album....Wilber pan this album are more to the ballads then hiphop/rap/dance....The A-side of this single is "Future" which is the theme song for a movie in japan, but I prefer "breakdown" the b-side of the single, cause it damn rock! ahaha...woo...hope her album come out soon...
Yui Aragaki - Utsushi E
Labels: music
.::. Alfred
.::. Allan
.::. Benjamin
.::. Brian
.::. Charmaine
.::. Cheryl
.::. Cindy
.::. Hazm
.::. Hwee Khim
.::. Gabriel
.::. Jazzrel
.::. Jessica
.::. Jia Xue
.::. Matthew
.::. Matthew(private)
.::. Michelle
.::. Pearlyn
.::. Pei Xuan
.::. Rebacca
.::. Sherry
.::. Wei Jie
.::. Wei Sheng
.::. Yan Ying
.::. Yoke May
.::. Zi Ning
.::. Fish Leong
.::. Fish leong(alt web)
.::. Rainie yang
.::. Rainie yang
.::. JJ Lin
.::. S.H.E
.::. Kelly Pan
.::. BoA
.::. Genie chuo
.::. Jolin
.::. Tank
.::. Luo Zhi Xiang
.::. Wilber Pan
.::. Yuna Ito
.::. Aqua Timez
.::. My Music Review
.::. My Multiply Blog
.::. My Flickr acct
.::. My Friendster
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
