Happy...
Sunday, September 20, 2009
went Sing K again with some of my sec sch friends juz nw...woo...been singing K...I love sing K....wahahaha
And in btw, from 4-5(actually longer), went out for "anotherthing".....LOL....didnt sing much, so gt voice left...and gt "force" to join this competition in the sch...audition is at 7pm...zzz....then me and my friend keep saying we confirm out de, so dunwan take part....but like get "force"...
And today lesson sort of like a test....zzz...and I still went choose back the hard hard de....then the teacher say I starting is good, then went back bad....wahahahhaa....lol...emo...gt 60/100...my friend gt 75 sia.....should have use the one I gd at...
finish the 8th lesson le...requested to change teacher...dunwan the exp de le...cause he too pro...we wan the basics...wahahaha....
went back k....and rush baack for the audition, cause we tell them we wan be first few, cause at least out, will be fast, and dunnid to wait...
and so, just nice my turn when reach....damn nervous sia...I wanted to like greet them...so like accidentally say good night....then think about it for a while...like something wrong....and say back good evening....lol...damn malu sia....use the one I practise for weeks for audition....sort of my trump card....and I get it the quarter final...lol...but cant repeat....next round is next sun....GG...die...wah...my friend lucky...hers is the following week sunday....
Asking those who noe wat is "anotherthing" to help...wahaha...Think next round will out...cause I still dun have the technique...and my foundation is very weak....but still worth trying....maybe a miracle will happen like today(even though I think is cause almost everyone will get in)...
Dunwan make "anotherthing" very obvious....but this look obvious to me....If I enter semi-final...maybe I will reveal, if nt, I might nt reveal till damn long.....wahahahahah..
.............
Enough of that.....went with brian to people park complex to find atm machine....saw Mr invisible...I think when both our eye meet, both our face turn black straightaway...and both look away like immediately....I dunno abt him, but that my reaction...
...................
PH tmr....wanted to go back do exp....but maybe drag to tues ba....even though the result wont be as accurate....
So shall slack my day away tmr by practising guitar, anotherthing and maybe violin....
Labels: happy, life
9:51 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum