AFA09
Sunday, November 22, 2009
went for the Anime fest this yr...paid the $12...
this yr fest were disappointing sia...cause like the venue were halved....plus the thing were almost the same...And I nt really a gundam freak, it just a robot to me...lol....so, it just wasting $$ for me....
but at least managed to see ppl cosplay...wahaha...some of the costume damn damn cool...and some girls really dare to dress up very revealing lol....
Many ppl thought of me as someone who always watched anime lol. but in fact, that nt true at all, for one, I have not watched anime for like more than 9 month ever since I went for attachment. And also the fact that the total number of anime I ever watch is less than 10, hw is that considered an anime freak sia...Some of them who keep saying I a anime freak, is more of a freak than I am lol...
But I still like japan- their language, and J-pops and some of their drama....sometime, when ppl say I an anime freak, I will sort of give them the "I'm not" kind of face and also smile only, cause deep inside, I noe I am not...lol...more than half of my friends watches more anime than me, and the fact I learn the language doesnt mean I keep watching anime...
LOL...I disgress too much, cause there a lot of anime yesterday i went to see and I dont noe de...the only one I noe is "bleach", "Naruto" and "Inuyasha" from yesterday fair...it just a thoughts I gt when I were thinking abt wat to blog this morning....
I do read manga, but I only read those that i watch as well...lol...all those high profile manga....Bleach, naruto, onepiece, dragonball....
conclusion, Learning jap do not equal to anime freak...
tim X jap = Mainstream J-pop...(and not anime song)-> the real me!
-------------------------
Saying so much, I still wan to cosplay when I go japan next yr, cause It will a cool experience...wahaha..harajuku gt i think...
4:00 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum