welcomemessage
Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!








Family Concert 2009 - My Last Concert in NPS
Monday, November 2, 2009
And so, it is the 3rd time I'm playing for family concert....2nd time being one of the organising committee...First song- Doraemon.
Played the song while eating the lolipop to emphasize the baby theme...quite cool cause U will seldom see such a "informal" stuff in concert...but is damn hard cause of the saliva...have to quickly swallow my saliva whenever I reach some bar I can rest...abit rush, but still good....
Musette/Moon RiverFirst time performing as violin player...woohoo...ok, didnt really practise much, you could almost say I didnt practise at all...I think I fare better during the rehearsal for musette. cause I were most of the time lost in musette. Moon river were air-bowing all the way...zzz...To be frank with those who came.Tico-TicoDon't know whether i am off-beat or not, but it sound ok to me. some of my friend like this song, when other dun really like it. But well, diff ppl diff taste ba...ahaha...I love my part cause it is very catchy...Intermission.Woo...look for ppl who came support...woohoo...normally during intermission I will be at backstage "emo-ing" or just talking with the others, but this time, My mum, bro, and cousin came to support( Reason: They no excuse cause I went asked michelle to help me bring them there). My sec sch friends, Matt and Zhencheng went too...woo...thks thks....even though is halloween!!! wahaha...Ben and Philbert came down as well...were damn surprise when philbert told me he will be going for the concert last week. haha...thk phil!!! Saw yanying with her hahaha too(why u dunwan perform!!!).My Heart Will Go OnOMG...The worse song of the day sia....zzz...even though I thought I were on beat, my friend told me I were nt...emo...wahaha...and the change Key part is damn OMG...everyone sort of get lost, so gabriel play it damn slow and let us end the song together...zzz...So some of my friend say their heart break that night...wahahaha...Yi Ren Yi BanSLS/AMP songs!!! WOOHOO....I think this song quite ok la...the first part abit boring....but when it come to the strumming part, OMG sia, I think it sound damn nice...wahaha...and we like still having lots and lots of problem during rehearsal that some of them even consider giving up the song, but we still managed to do it!!! Woohoo!!! so cool rite!!! especially the ending zhijie randomly added sia!! woo...cool!Baroque Kaze, Haru ga Kita.The most awesome song I played for the day I guess. And have practice this song ever since feb or march? like more than half a year...cool sia!!! Finally get to perform it. The direct translation of this song is "Spring have arrived", which is wat I also waiting for, cause when spring come next year, it will be time for me to graduate, and also I will be going to Japan for holiday...woohoo..cool!!! And didnt really made any mistake when playing this song, which made it even cooler for the last song I going to play for concert...woohoo....................................................................And so concert have finally ended.....have some photo taking session with the NPS peeps....
1,2,3,4,5...theZAIs

When playing yi ren yi ban

Me with the freshies

The remaining SLS/AMP who didnt went off early. (I like this photo cause everyone seems to be smiling from the bottom of their heart)

The NPS Guitar family!!! Woohoo (with weili sticking out at the side)
Labels: CCA, concert, guitar, happy, life, stress, thoughts
12:24 AM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum