Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!
Been planning the jap trip for month alr....If everything go right, should be sticking with the itinerary below....Hope everything turn out right, cause been putting in alot of effort researching and trying to make all the schedule fixed.
Alot of side trip along the way, like yokohama, Hakone, Kawagoe and Nikko for the edo wonderland....like different prefecture...but i dun mind (cause is my suggestion la)...since like go there alr, might as well experience the different culture and place that are still within reach and dun really cost much.
I like Hakone scenery alot!
I like edo wonderland where u can dress up as ppl from edo period (Samurai, Ninja, etc) and I gg for the ninja if possible...
And Kawagoe very jap feel, and i wan ring the big big bell...
Yokohama for the fuji-high Q...I wan take the roller coster ride, the most no. of turn for a roller coster...I nt sure whether it still the no.1 though..
I also almost memorised all the subway in tokyo alr lol...like I sort of can estimate where is where alr...lol....too much research till my head damn jappy...
Everything starting to fall in place alr...so hope everything turn out well since I alr spent like $1K before even gg to the place...gonna revise all my jap before gg to prevent communication problem since I forget all the vocab, sentence structure and grammar alr..
1 more month left! JAPAN, WAIT FOR ME!!!!
Labels: holiday
.::. Alfred
.::. Allan
.::. Benjamin
.::. Brian
.::. Charmaine
.::. Cheryl
.::. Cindy
.::. Hazm
.::. Hwee Khim
.::. Gabriel
.::. Jazzrel
.::. Jessica
.::. Jia Xue
.::. Matthew
.::. Matthew(private)
.::. Michelle
.::. Pearlyn
.::. Pei Xuan
.::. Rebacca
.::. Sherry
.::. Wei Jie
.::. Wei Sheng
.::. Yan Ying
.::. Yoke May
.::. Zi Ning
.::. Fish Leong
.::. Fish leong(alt web)
.::. Rainie yang
.::. Rainie yang
.::. JJ Lin
.::. S.H.E
.::. Kelly Pan
.::. BoA
.::. Genie chuo
.::. Jolin
.::. Tank
.::. Luo Zhi Xiang
.::. Wilber Pan
.::. Yuna Ito
.::. Aqua Timez
.::. My Music Review
.::. My Multiply Blog
.::. My Flickr acct
.::. My Friendster
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
