welcomemessage
Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!








FAMILY CONCERT OVER!!!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Thank everyone for cooperating with me when arranging according to the seating plan.
Thank Everyone who manage to keep the noise level at the backstage at the minimum.
Thank everyone for making this concert a success!
Thank All my friends who came(though for a short while)...
Thank SK and jeff for giving me my belated b'day present...Well... Spent 3 months planning for the concert...the seating plan I do is arrange such that everyone have a chance to be in the front row, nt just all those good players. Unable to put some of the freshies at the front cause space is limited nt u good enough. haha.Being a coordinator is quite fun. At least I noe everyone names now!!! hahahaha. Easier to collect club fund...Ooops...hahaha...Make abit of mistake when playing...haha...hope it nt loud enough for anyone to hear...For the past 2 day....25 dec( Christmas)...Went to Outram with my mum and bro to buy watch...haha...cause I been wearing my watch for almost 3 yrs alr and it look kinda kiddy....Bought the most EX watch I ever wear...haha...nt my money so it ok...haha...Gt 20% and like cause the watch is damn ex, like reduce by alot...26Dec...spent whole day at sch rehearsal and practising guitar after rehearsal with everyone..People always give me correct thing at wrong time for some reason....If only they stayed throughout the whole concert, that would be the best present ever for me...too bad they cant understand the meaning of "halfway"...I think I seriously give up hope alr...I actually rather that they nt come at all if that were the case...anyway, lucky I didnt pin any hope at all so only get affected abit. I will give up totally alr...Watched finished all the drama I chasing alr....Now dunno wan watch wat...maybe I noe...but dunwan watch first....Project due today....so have rushed it out on 25 Dec....yay...half of christmas is spent on doing project...I still affected by the "halfway" afterall....must console myself...at least they came...Labels: CCA, friends, guitar, holiday, life
12:08 AM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum