Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!
Wanted to find the top 100 album of 2008...but unable to find...so shall talk about the top 10 first....
There only 2 album in the top 10 which I dun have....ayumi hamasaki complete best and DREAM COME TRUE....well, cause ayumi hamasaki complete best is I alr gt all the song in that compilation, what for get that album and DREAM COME TRUE is I an to get, but somehow i drag drag drag till I forget...
EXILE damn power...gt 3 album in the top 10...they released 3 album this yr and only "Exile Entertainment Best" not inside...Love their Exile Ballad Best...every single song in that album is damn nice!!!
Namie Amuro like finally made a comeback with her best album...her popularity have been dropping in the last few year sia...think is the triple A-side single "60s, 70s and 80s" that pull her back on the music industry...
And Kobukuro "5296" gt number 3!!! Last year they also gt number 3 in top 10 with their best album "ALL SINGLES BEST"...still damn love "tsubomi"...they like very long never release single(maybe i wrong, they just release a single "Toki no Ashioto" which end up in oricon single chart no 29!!!)
Utada Hikaru is still going strong....even though nt the no.1 for yr 2008, she still like damn power...nt really a supporter of Utada...cause dont really like her style...but her album gt some pop kind of song instead of her regular RnB...like "boku wa kuma" and like songs like "prisoner of love" after watching "last friends"...quite alot of nice song that is nt like her previous style in her album so "Heart Station" can be considered my fav album from her...
Even though I keep telling ppl I dont like Old band...gt to say I really like B'z songs!!! haha...2008 is their 20th anniversary of forming the band..gt some of the classic nice song, plus James also introduce alot of song to me by them. B'z definitely one of my fav band!!! I guess if their music is nt nice, they cant possibly stay in the music industry for 20 yrs! hahaha...
About greeen...they are like the most famous new band in yr 2008 in japan...But their song like some nice only...To me their songs is like "soda green"...no offences, but both like only gt theat few song nice and ppl go crazy over them...lol...I wont even think twice to reject them songs lol...haha...But "kiseki" still nice...nt that kind I really like though...
I think I like super into J-pop!!! wahhhhh....MORE BALLADS AND POP-ROCKS PLEASE!!!
Labels: music
.::. Alfred
.::. Allan
.::. Benjamin
.::. Brian
.::. Charmaine
.::. Cheryl
.::. Cindy
.::. Hazm
.::. Hwee Khim
.::. Gabriel
.::. Jazzrel
.::. Jessica
.::. Jia Xue
.::. Matthew
.::. Matthew(private)
.::. Michelle
.::. Pearlyn
.::. Pei Xuan
.::. Rebacca
.::. Sherry
.::. Wei Jie
.::. Wei Sheng
.::. Yan Ying
.::. Yoke May
.::. Zi Ning
.::. Fish Leong
.::. Fish leong(alt web)
.::. Rainie yang
.::. Rainie yang
.::. JJ Lin
.::. S.H.E
.::. Kelly Pan
.::. BoA
.::. Genie chuo
.::. Jolin
.::. Tank
.::. Luo Zhi Xiang
.::. Wilber Pan
.::. Yuna Ito
.::. Aqua Timez
.::. My Music Review
.::. My Multiply Blog
.::. My Flickr acct
.::. My Friendster
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
