Busy day ytd...
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Nt online ytd...lol...very seldom nt online at night...addicted to watching anime/drama on net...Quite alot of things ytd..
Went learn driving in the morning...Drove more smoothly this time...learn nth new, but stalled one time just when I were thinking I didnt stalled at all...lol...
Went learn thatthing in the afternoon...lol...waited for a friend A, then A late, end up I late, and I told B nt to be late when I ownself late...lol...
Went for pri sch class BBQ in the evening...I gt bad memory sia...all those I only noe during primary 6, I will look at them and say, "U look familiar, but I forget ur name le", Or "erm, I dunno who are u at all", I think cause I didnt talk to some of them before...haha...went to FuPing house till 3am after that...lol...we like nth to do, so play poker, Majong, keyboard, guitar, to watching movie, lol...then talk talk abit....Everyone like look diff le...Alot I dont recognise le also...gt serious STM....
-------------------------------------
For today...spend whole day slacking....want to study, but 0% enter my brain....
Bought Koda Kumi album "Kingdom" which were released jan 2008 and watched the live footage for one of her concert...haha...so long le I still buy...HMV sell it at $38, while I bought it at $27...lol...wah...gt to say Koda Kumi live is really good...And she like really smile till damn happy in her lives, guess cause she like the most famous female artist when she did the live...never did she expect she will say the wrong thing and drop in popularity...hahaha....And I so going to buy Koda Kumi "TRICK"!!!!
Bought Genie Zhuo new album too...guess tere really a diff btw dl-ed ver and Cd-ver...cause Listening to the CD, the songs like suddenly became nice songs sia...like alot of new song in the album I didnt realised!
Very sian...gt Bchem common test 2 on tues and MoBio Prac test on wed...gt to study...
Labels: friends, life, music, studies
10:07 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum