Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!
CD covers
Koda Kumi released her new album this week!!! And I loving it!!! I still think she have a great voice!!! And I going buy it when the taiwan version is released!!! 13 feb! Will be waiting for it!!!
Included in this album is "Moon Crying", "That ain't cool feat Fergie", "Taboo" and "Stay with me" which have alr been released as single...Guess the reason I wan buy this album is still "Moon Crying"! haha...just love that song!!!
Koda Kumi fast track in this album is those kind I can accept de. The "show girl" is like quite catchy and the MV I thought is gg to be revealing like her butterfly cause of the title...but luckily is not...Cause I like Koda voice, but dun like the image she trying to potray herself as...And this song is compose by her!!! woo...she can compose song sia!!!
The first time I hear "Joyful", I thought gt error in my ipod...cause the song sound like the kind Do As Infinity will sing de...then thought gt glitch...but end up really is Koda Kumi sing de!! Damn nice sia!!!
Other nice track I recommend would "Ai no Kotoba" which I put as one of my blog song and "Your Love" a relaxing track like "Anytime" from her previous album.
I guess the general public in Japan still dun like her cause she said the wrong thing making whole of Japan women hate her...But her sales of album still doing well...should be able to get 1st in Oricon chart for this week...
Labels: music
.::. Alfred
.::. Allan
.::. Benjamin
.::. Brian
.::. Charmaine
.::. Cheryl
.::. Cindy
.::. Hazm
.::. Hwee Khim
.::. Gabriel
.::. Jazzrel
.::. Jessica
.::. Jia Xue
.::. Matthew
.::. Matthew(private)
.::. Michelle
.::. Pearlyn
.::. Pei Xuan
.::. Rebacca
.::. Sherry
.::. Wei Jie
.::. Wei Sheng
.::. Yan Ying
.::. Yoke May
.::. Zi Ning
.::. Fish Leong
.::. Fish leong(alt web)
.::. Rainie yang
.::. Rainie yang
.::. JJ Lin
.::. S.H.E
.::. Kelly Pan
.::. BoA
.::. Genie chuo
.::. Jolin
.::. Tank
.::. Luo Zhi Xiang
.::. Wilber Pan
.::. Yuna Ito
.::. Aqua Timez
.::. My Music Review
.::. My Multiply Blog
.::. My Flickr acct
.::. My Friendster
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
