Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!
WOOHOOO...Cleared 1 module today!!! No more I&E from today onwards!!! Though there alot of conflict and problems, we managed to finish the project and earn the most profit in the class with $0 start-up cost!!! Woohoo!!! Think we the only group that do not need to put in any money for our business idea...well, nt really supportive of my group idea, but it did went well, so it ok! haha...
Been listening to all "Aqua Timez" old songs again!!! haha...seriously is really listening to all their songs available!!! Their songs are like getting more and more mainstream, but I think those mini-album released by them before they turn mainstream is like really super nice sia!!! And no wonder I always say they are my fav jap band!!! Cause they produce just the kind of songs I like!!! haha...going to upload "Velonica" soon! haha...a very upbeat rock song!!!
Have also been listening to "ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION" songs...their songs is all rock, but then like cause is jap, and all are rock, all sound the same to me except for a few tracks which I like, and the reason I listened to them...guess my jap still nt to that level yet...btw, the jap they use in the lyrics is really damn hard sia!!! ahah
And Fish Leong releasing an album tmr!!! I wan to go buy!!!! "PK" keep ringing in my mind even though it nt that kind of song I like, for some reason, it just get stuck inside my head!!!
And back to school...Didnt manage to change the FYP project afterall!!! think cause gt BMS take it le ba...wahh!!! So unlucky...the 6th choice...at least it is at NUS...but think Joe wan kill me for putting it inside our choices...haha...
Labels: life, music, poly, project, stress, studies
.::. Alfred
.::. Allan
.::. Benjamin
.::. Brian
.::. Charmaine
.::. Cheryl
.::. Cindy
.::. Hazm
.::. Hwee Khim
.::. Gabriel
.::. Jazzrel
.::. Jessica
.::. Jia Xue
.::. Matthew
.::. Matthew(private)
.::. Michelle
.::. Pearlyn
.::. Pei Xuan
.::. Rebacca
.::. Sherry
.::. Wei Jie
.::. Wei Sheng
.::. Yan Ying
.::. Yoke May
.::. Zi Ning
.::. Fish Leong
.::. Fish leong(alt web)
.::. Rainie yang
.::. Rainie yang
.::. JJ Lin
.::. S.H.E
.::. Kelly Pan
.::. BoA
.::. Genie chuo
.::. Jolin
.::. Tank
.::. Luo Zhi Xiang
.::. Wilber Pan
.::. Yuna Ito
.::. Aqua Timez
.::. My Music Review
.::. My Multiply Blog
.::. My Flickr acct
.::. My Friendster
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
