Long day...
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Went to visit my grandma in hospital today...I noe I damn bad, cause I never visit her till today even though she been hospitalised for almost 2 week...From she being is ICU to normal ward sia...Gt a shock when I saw her today, cause she like become damn thin le...and she not eating her food...according to my uncle, she had nt been eating for quite a few days le, and keep saying she full le...Hope she can get well soon...
Went next to the IT fair to help my cousin buy his laptop...the model I help him choose all sold out sia...lol...last day le, all the good one ppl buy le...end up buying nth...wanted to buy earpiece, but my parent like keep rushing me, so didnt buy...maybe I should start saving and buy a good one next time...saw a $58 de, quite nice, but is headphone...haiz...and the harddisk is selling for damn low price sia...mine abit gt problem le...should go buy new one when the next fair come...
My mum wan to help my aunties(more than 1) in Brunei to buy some cooking utensil cause she thought gt sales at OG, end up nt today and is at different outlet...At least I get to find out from my Dad the shop where he can buy all those CDs at price lower than retail...Bought Taylor Swift "Fearless" Singapore edition...And the CDs retail price is $11.90 but I bought it at $11 only...lol...dont get why singapore version of US CD is so cheap when Asian Album is so much more expensive!
Went for Jessica's KE concert next...manage to reach in time, cause they started late...lucky I noe her family, or else damn emo to sit by myself, cause cant find anyone to go with me...realise I have many friends yet very few friends now...almost became a hypocrite wanting to ask friends I dun really wan to talk to, to like make use of them to go with me, but end up didnt ask them, cause I hate hypocrite, so dunwan to be one myself...haha...End up being alone cause her family and Yong Xin went off first during the intermission....
the concert were quite ok la...even though the first part the performers gt alot of mistake, but they are playing solo, so will be stressful sia...lucky NPS is play ensemble, even if play wrong note, ppl cant really noe who play wrong or even hear it...the second part where all the pro play is quite good...not forgetting Charmaine singing, also damn nice! haha....
wanted to do an music update today...but too late le...later tmr too tired at work...gg to collect JLPT cert tmr too...so shall sleep early...sry for the lengthy post...
Labels: family, life
11:48 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum