Week 2, Day 6+7 of Attachment...
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Day 6...
Did more replica of seedling in different concentrations of Hogland soln...That alone spent 3 hr plus...cause like total of 15 GA7 and 25 seeds in each GA7...wah...initially for the first few still alright, as I do more as more, i feel
After Lunch, went to measure the shoots and roots length...lol...I like this kind of work, but do too long will have the "Bu Nai Fan" feeling de...lol
In the end, didnt have time to study for the Jap test...thought that I will have time to study...Wah...I gg to do so badly for Jap test...the hearing, the person speak is like machine gun...can only catch the easy part...forget alot of the form usage sia....Lucky can continue to the "Advance 1"...After that will be able to take JLPT Lv 3...I think I will stop after this...reason: Cause the school only offer till Advance 1....cause Advance 2 and higher is harder to teach...Maybe I will cont learning during NS or after NS ba if possible...
Day 7...
Reached Early today...went toilet for a while, when return, Dr Ong were there...Discuss abit of our progress an she also tell us what we need to do...
Seriously nth to do in the morning...read like 10 chps of One Piece(ya, I started reading one piece from the start)...about to go for lunch when Dr Ong came and tell us more about what we have to do, cause she wan us to do anything as the same time...
For the rest of the day were preparing copper solution...lol...we make a damn concentrated de, cause stock solution...And I actually forget how to calculate all those concentrations le...And is like for chem, I like calculation most, cause it is the easiest...
So left early again today...3.30pm knocked off...but I think will get busier from now...
Just realised "K" is releasing an album "Travelling" on March 18!!! Cant wait...haha...even though he nt famous in Japan anymore, I'm sure anyone who watched the drama "1 litre of tears" will have hear his song b4! And I actually like all those singles he been releasing for this new album...
Labels: Attachment, jap
11:09 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum