400th post...
Sunday, April 26, 2009
woohoo...my 400th posts sia...wrote so much le...even though most of my posts are boring...haha...At least something for me to read if i ever lose my memory as I always tell ppl why I blog...
Didnt really blogged regularly at first...but began during yr 1 first exam...main point is to show the gap between me and my old clique, like listing out all the problem. Aug 2007 contain all the records sia...I guess I alr half giveup then, but not fully. then one friend who used to be my best friend suddenly never contact me for a yr and sudenly contact me after he encounter some problem. lol...3/4 give up(maybe thought ok la, can forgive)...but if the reason for nt contacting is ur gf dun wan u to talk to me, and u only with her for 8 month, wat abt the other 4 months sia?
And nt like I never try to solve the problem, when i wan to solve, he like dunwan the friendship, why try salvaging when he destroyed it himself? I seriously give up, like he said, he feel that I dun trust him. I really do not trust him.
I alr said I gave up long ago. and nth gg to change my mind. woohoo...I leading my life well without that clique anyway. They also seems to be leading their life well.
The clique have good and bad memories for me, but I guess, no more for now on.
But I do have to thank them cause it were with them that I learnt Ice-skating, In-line skating, bowling, pokers card. I tried out alot of stuff with them and learnt quite alot too...including hw to treat a friend. lol...that sound sacastic...haha..
What make us drift apart were probably be after O'level where everyone work at different place. Cause they talk among those who work same place and like didnt bother to hear others and keep wanting others to hear their work experience. or so wat the reason I hate. ahaha...wan to make it sound happy...haha...
actually edited this post, nt sure if everyone read the previous version, which really sound sacrastic. Woohoo...the end of the "KuehBro"....
Labels: friends, Unhappy
10:48 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum