First attempt- failed!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Wooooooooooooo.............I failed my driving practical test...Heart like practically sank during the bus ride home...
Ok la...didnt really have much confident in the first place...but the worst things is, all those that i no confident in de, like S-course and crank-course, I did it perfectly! And all those I good in de, like parking, I didnt do as good.
Reason: that stupid tester keep ushing me to go faster! like e.g, the parking, like after exiting from the crank course, he wan me to do the parallel parking at the lot right in front, like dun even have enough space to adjust the car nearer and straighter, he ask me faster park. like wth sia, the car nt in correct position, and I dunhav enough space to adjust the car....
The worst thing is, I gt a immediate failure mistake....like the circuit all finish and no major mistake....when going out, alot of car passing, so wait wait wait....then got a car like quite near, even though can go out, i try nt too, cause dunwan to risk, yet the tester like wan me to turn out rightaway...lol...so I just try to go fast and make a sharp turn. and knocked into the kerb, and GG...immediate failure....
Sian!!!! but now I gt confident for the next test, cause I were also quite nervous for the test...I thought the on road de, will be damn long...but actually quite fast finish....like less than 30min the test finish le...
Sian...havent booked retest....sian sian sian....called a friend after that, he nt free....wah...I like no friend to talk to....nvm....after a good nap, feel refreshed....and he called back, my tone like nth, and he say I like never care abt the test...LOL...cause I reflected the reasons for failing and think things through le...
LET HOPE MY RETEST WILL PASS!!! And those who are taking the test soon, GD LUCK!!!! MINNA-SAN! GANBARE!!!!!
Labels: life, Unhappy
10:31 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum