Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!
NAPFA Test tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I will be playing at least 6 songs (maybe 2 more, nt sure), and is like almost half of the concert songs!!!! Cool rite!!!! first time play so many songs!!! And this is the last concert I'll be performing before graduation(even though still gt 5 more months b4 I graduate)....
So come on down and enjoy a night of that will take you down the "rhythm of life", bringing you songs you heard since you were a toddler, to teenage and adult. Think that it will be a boring concert cause we only play classical songs? Fear not, we will be playing a wide range from classical to pop, to tango and even metallic that is sure to blow you off ur seat!!!
LOL...I say till like damn nice like that...but really, I quite like the song we are playing for this concert, cause, wahahaha, gt pop songs!!! woohoo!!!! and also cause we will be playing more niibori songs that we normally do!
Dun feel like asking my old clique to come...guess they wont come since I decided nt to go for their chalet this monday....lol....cant blame me rite, weekday i gt fyp, cant go wat...then they keep thinking i gt holidays.....ok...this is excuse la...I just dun feel like going...every chalet I went with them end up confirm gt unhappy stuff...1st chalet, quarreling with cy.....2nd chalet(forget wat happen le), 3rd chalet, bbq $$$ lost...4th chalet, when one of my friend didnt talk to me throughout...And in all chalet, there confirm something we will argue abt...and they will keep saying wat, "this is the last chalet we be holding, so must treasure" sort of crap....then always end up organising more....zzz....anyway, we gt nth in common to clique anymore...I talk to them also nth to talk abt....then they say wat, no common topic also can talk, but still, the topic is just jokes or stupid nonsense....lol...damn dry....
Anyway, for the last 4 concert, I been asking them to come, they only came once, and I specially told them if they going be late, or going to leave early, to dun come and all....and guessed wat....they came late and left in less than 30min!!!!! LOL.....and they tried to trick me by saying they still there when they are at the bus stop alr...lol...nt like I forced them to come...dunno why, I get more and more irritated as I think abt this...At least they should glad that I still willing to reply their msg or even bother talking to them and nt treating them like Mr Invisible....
Labels: concert, friends, life, thoughts
.::. Alfred
.::. Allan
.::. Benjamin
.::. Brian
.::. Charmaine
.::. Cheryl
.::. Cindy
.::. Hazm
.::. Hwee Khim
.::. Gabriel
.::. Jazzrel
.::. Jessica
.::. Jia Xue
.::. Matthew
.::. Matthew(private)
.::. Michelle
.::. Pearlyn
.::. Pei Xuan
.::. Rebacca
.::. Sherry
.::. Wei Jie
.::. Wei Sheng
.::. Yan Ying
.::. Yoke May
.::. Zi Ning
.::. Fish Leong
.::. Fish leong(alt web)
.::. Rainie yang
.::. Rainie yang
.::. JJ Lin
.::. S.H.E
.::. Kelly Pan
.::. BoA
.::. Genie chuo
.::. Jolin
.::. Tank
.::. Luo Zhi Xiang
.::. Wilber Pan
.::. Yuna Ito
.::. Aqua Timez
.::. My Music Review
.::. My Multiply Blog
.::. My Flickr acct
.::. My Friendster
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
