Saturday, November 7, 2009
And so, no NPS for this week, quite slack...
Sunday
Went out for breakfast b4 heading home with the NPS ppl....went home, sleep for 1 hr, prepare and went for "anotherthing"....I think I look like zombie sia when I went there, cause only sleep for 3 hr+ the previous nite...didnt really went practise, lucky the teacher sick of the old one, so can change, wahahaha....the moment I say wat I wan to learn, he were saying "Dun choose those hard de hor"...Lol...cause I were thinking I nt gg to cont le after this month, so wan learn some hard de...end up he also cant find it...zzz....so choose another one which I also like, but easier...woohoo...then it sort of make me wan cont...must be firmed! dunwan cont till next time maybe? wahaha...2 more lesson...next week(which is tmr when I typing this) is test.....
Mon...
Labwork were more fun.......went to makan place for breakfast since the incubation is ultra long....but the prac more time-consuming then the previous two, and cause I were late for 30 min, so dunnid try waste time...
Gt a friend who auto find me for lunch...surprising cause been eating lunch alone for the past weeks....
Tues
nth much....
Wed!
Woohoo...end sch at 11pm!!!! like so OMG sia!!! went home and sleep for like 5 hrs!!!! lol...finally slept my tiredness away!!!...cool!!!
Guitar lesson in the evening (previously known as "thatthing")....zzz...my chord change to barred chords still abit lag, so the teacher gave me more barred chord songs....some david tao song I nv hear b4(Cause I dun like david tao)....woohoo...but my progress in the lesson is fast according to the teacher, cause I learning in 30min is wat individual student learn in 1 hr...zzz...but the biggest problem with me is still that I cant sing in tune with the guitar....zzz
Thurs
Finished sch at 10am cause UTM is e-learning....
Went queensway to change the vest I bought the previous week cause it too small...and to see if my spec(very loose the previous day) can be fixed....but the person shake shake shake and it broke...lol...I seriously stunned lol...then the person still say "nt I spoil de hor, u can see rite, it alr spoil when u pass to me"...zzz...nth to say...went back home and taped it...so nw still can use...
Friday...
yet another very very very slack day sia....
start sch at 3pm....reach sch ard 2.15 cause wanted settle some treasurer stuff....but nt everything is there, so did wat i could do first lol...Ben and phil came to play the guitars too...wahaha...Ben damn pro la, he just started learning, and he can play so well le!!! Better than me lol!!! And first time hear him sing sia, nice sia!!! We been talking abt guitar in yr 1, but first time really see each other play sia...
Went sdar get form and fill...lucky I gotten the more impt form alr, or else die....managed to pull off the form le...lol...been covering for other since ever since I started the post, so like second nature le...
Labels: life
2:54 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum