Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! BoA finally released her 7th Jap album "Identity" after 2 years!!!! Quite a big differences between her previous jap album and eng album in this new album. Her music seems more mature and also quite relax. I actually loving all the tracks in this album.
I were listening to her new album while studying for BMP CT on tuesday night, and ended up focusing on listening to her songs instead.....so if i fail....wahahaha...
01. This Is Who I Am
02. EASY
03. BUMP BUMP! feat.VERBAL(m-flo)
04. LAZER
05. interlude#1
06. is this love
07. interlude#2
08. まもりたい ~White Wishes~ (Mamoritai)
09. ネコラブ (Neko Love)
10. THE END そして and… (album ver.) (THE END Soshite and...)
11. Possibility duet with 三浦大知 (Miura Daichi)
12. fallin'
13. my all
Addicted with Possibility too! One of the best duet sang with style sia....
I so gonna check out whether BoA wrote the lyrics for "Neko Love" cause it sort of show how she feel as a artist in the lyric...from what i heard la, very long never study jap alr, so maybe I translate wrongly in my brain...Actually all the songs is nice la, so I recommend all the song!!! wahaha....Getting used to her short hair la, kind of look stylish...wahaha
I so going to buy this album once it come out in singapore, for some reason, BoA album always drag for a few week to a month before it come to s'pore....So sad that she wont be able to get consecutive seven No.1s in the oricon chart, but well I still support her!
And Koda Kumi released her 3th Best of album and her 8th album titled "BEST ~third universe~ & 8th AL "UNIVERSE". The cover is kind of cool as she sit in the same position looking at her 2nd best of album booklet, like so cool.
So the album have managed to reach no.1 in Oricon weekly, making her 4th consecutive No.1s if i nt wrong....but she just lucky cause she hit No.1 on the first day and sesequently hit no.2 cause of kimura kaela Best too...But I like koda more...Hate the idea of combining the best with the album...cause I gt all her previous album except for "Black Cherry"....going to cost more when i buy the album....$$$$!!!
I rmb saying or rather blogging that I will buy her new album cause of one song "faraway" last year. AND AND AND, This album dunhave the song!!!! super wth sia....cause I dun really like the sesequent singles released by her....lucky "come back to me" is addicting enough, and started liking "lick me" after watching her performing live of the song.
The song in the album appear to be quite act cute pop-rock, some rnb and ballads...the only song i can rmb in the album is "Stay" which is quite a nice ballad....So maybe the best is needed to make the album sells....still prefer "black cherry" and "Kingdom" where almost all the song can be considered a-sides, and also "trick" where almost all the song is nice. The best universe is best to listen cause is seriously all the nice tracks by her....
_______________________
Been doing review on jap album...shall do some review on english album...been addicted to this two album recently....
Addicted to Carrie Underwood "cowboy Casanova"! Damn funky, catchy and not that country-like. I think the lyrics for "temporary home" is very well written as well, she sing it as it she telling us a story, every new verse is a new story and the way she sing is damn nice. Damn cool! I like this kind of song!!! Recommend "Mama's song", "Quitter" and "Someday When I Stop Loving You" from the album too.
This must be Alicia Keys most pop album to date and I loving it. There also alot of strong RnB ballad such as "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart" and "Doesn't Mean Anything". The intro of "That's How Strong My Love Is" sound very classical-like, but then it also damn nice...woohoo...I like the number of ballads in this album.
Labels: music
.::. Alfred
.::. Allan
.::. Benjamin
.::. Brian
.::. Charmaine
.::. Cheryl
.::. Cindy
.::. Hazm
.::. Hwee Khim
.::. Gabriel
.::. Jazzrel
.::. Jessica
.::. Jia Xue
.::. Matthew
.::. Matthew(private)
.::. Michelle
.::. Pearlyn
.::. Pei Xuan
.::. Rebacca
.::. Sherry
.::. Wei Jie
.::. Wei Sheng
.::. Yan Ying
.::. Yoke May
.::. Zi Ning
.::. Fish Leong
.::. Fish leong(alt web)
.::. Rainie yang
.::. Rainie yang
.::. JJ Lin
.::. S.H.E
.::. Kelly Pan
.::. BoA
.::. Genie chuo
.::. Jolin
.::. Tank
.::. Luo Zhi Xiang
.::. Wilber Pan
.::. Yuna Ito
.::. Aqua Timez
.::. My Music Review
.::. My Multiply Blog
.::. My Flickr acct
.::. My Friendster
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
