Back...
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Been almost 1 month since I updated here...
Life been a hell lot better compared to in BMTC, and I'm seriously glad now that I been posted to SCS...
Spend the first 2 week going to the canteen almost ever night and pocket keep burning, so for the past 2 weeks, I haven't been going to the canteen, and instead brought snacks to keep in bunk.
Managed to attain a gold for my IPPT, woohoo, for the sake of the extra $200! Feel proud of myself getting it as I seriously put in all my effort running with my life to get the gold timing. reason - First time jump pass 234! so were thinking I should try to aim for 10 pull-up since I've never try b4, jumping down without trying the 9th everytime and I did it! Gt a sense of accomplishment, since this mean that I didnt waste my time here in Ns for nth...
On the other hand, I still cannot pass my SOC!!! stupid sia, I think the SOC is anti- short ppl!!!! all the low wall, low rope, swing trainer is like Mission Imposible for me!!!! wahhhhhh....lucky nt veto factor to pass out for foundation term....
Gt an interview for Sniper....sian, everyone keep saying it cool and whatever shit, but I think it only cool if u hear other ppl going for it. When it u who gt it, u be thinking shit, isnt this the same as being man! lol....sian, heard that normally these interview mean u 90% inside alr...I will die inside I swear if I ever go there!
----------------
Been hanging out with my old clique quite often recently...dunno why also, I think I dun really wan to lose the bond we build since sec sch ba....actually I alr dun rmb why I leave the clique in the first place alr...wahaha...
Jap lesson is damn damn damn boring!!!! I can seriously see the teacher slping every lesson!!!! esp today when we are doing listening, the tape havent even play the choice for abcd, and he started asking us for the answer cause he thought the tape finish saying le!!! And my friend havent been gg for class too! Damn quiet in lesson cause no one to talk to and no one to turn to when there are words I dunno hw to pronounce!!!
I will seriously fail jap this year I swear!!!! wah...and COS duty hav to fall on my last jap class which is 1 week b4 the test! great, mean I wont get any tips I need to take note of (nt as if my teacher noe what qns will be coming out too)...hmm, gg see if i can change my duty with anyone...
Labels: friends, life, NS
12:07 AM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum