UNI LIFE
Saturday, November 3, 2012
been almost 4 months since I last blogged! wow! thats really long.
I am now in NTU, staying in hall, and joining lots of school activities to the point I cannot cope already!!!
Decided to Join Soul Funky instead of the guitar club cause I want to learn dance, even though is funk style. But like fun and Popping is quite cool.
Joined the JCRC main committee too, partly because I feel like staying in hall next year too. and also some random activities in hall like Otello and Contract bridge, hall dance. FOC as ex-official.
I must say, My year one life in uni is really interesting and eventful.
Lots of commitment to make even though I didnt attend any practise this week...feeling guilty....I so noob already still skip lesson.
feeling the stress now, cause I seriously cannot cope with schoolwork. too busy to listen to recorded lecture and to revise. losing out to alot of people for this part. Hopefully I get the motivation to go revise soon. wah, result damn chui...Uni is all about the bell curve and not the result. even if you get good results, if ppl get even better, your result also means nothing. for e.g, I got B for Astronomy, yet people asking me to SU it already,,,stress....
Feel really lucky to be able to get in with my lousy GPA, cause I havent hear anyone GPA as low as mine yet...guess they do look at CCA records and cert too.
And my jap class every week is practically just going there listen and copying what the teacher write on the board for 2 hrs and end. no revision no nothing. time not enough...
Hard to balance between, sch, hall, cca friends as well as sec sch, poly and ns friends....
wah...I wish I could control time so that I get more hours in a day!
12:34 AM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum