Thursday, February 2, 2012
I think I'm looking very forward to my ORD and starting Uni life. Just had a dream of starting sch yesterday night but somehow the sch setting is like my sec sch. And worse, I like go to class late, don't understand everything and have weird classmate in my dream...
4 more months!!!! Can you imagine!!!! Just need to take one last batch only!!!! And with the 60th who entered, and 56th gone...wahahaha....Ok la, I not so evil la. Anyway my lesson dunnid find demonstrator, cause everyone will be my demonstrator!!! The thoughts of the months till ORD can use finger to count is damn shiok!
Having off till next mon...time to slack off before the start of next batch! the stupid rule of no 60th can demo first sucks cause 57th got the most ppl, so we confirm kena.
Trying to write my own song...keep changing the lyric and use chords and creating the melody like that, my own methods...wahhaa...will be cool if I can compose a song that belong to me...
Super lack money! After this week, I plan to cut down on going out...and cut down on the $ I spend. Wanted to save at least 2K in addition to the one in my MSA. now I got negative digit. so as long as I save 200 for the next few months, I should have at least 800 by the time I ord. I think I need to rely alot on bursary and financial loan when I start Uni. Hopefully can find job in which I hope is not F&B. But I hope to spend more time studying, cause in Poly I like always last min study and keep hearing from ppl till Uni damn difficult. As a matter of fact, the notes I borrowed, I spent like very long trying to understand, and there is a lot to memorise too, so I doubt I got time to work...
Doubt gg overseas after I ORD is possible liao. Only to Brunei ba. Shall try to search online for whats fun in Sabah and Sarawak. Hopefully I can borrow a car then drive.
Dunno if I mention before, but I have already decided to do Lasik after I ORD. Better than wearing contact lens. the doctor mention that I might need to do another operation in a few year times if the eyelid affect my vision again. scary..
$$$ source of all evil. Lucky my brother is working, if not I really need to work part-time when in uni...
6:06 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum