welcomemessage
Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!








SCH reopening tmr......
Monday, January 5, 2009
Wahhhhh.......I just started holiday mood and sch reopening!!! Like every holiday also the same...Sian sia...dun feel like going to sch...have skipped 2 lesson of Jap class...tmr need go...and havent do homework for jap too!!!
Slack the day away watching "fated to love you"...Wahh...Addicted to the show alr!!! Damn nice sia...the miscarriage part damn touching sia...make me feel like crying!!! haha...then like gt second arc and become like the standard kind of taiwan idol drama..
Did some quiz I suddenly rmb need to do...dunno whether deadline over or nt...cause forday never say...realised still gt intergrated project which I wanted do this holiday, but totally forgetten till I read Joe's blog...
Damn no mood go sch sia...First 4 hr is MOBIO practical...then 3 hr break sia...dunno do wat sia...
Like Show Luo new song very much sia!! One of the insert song for "hot shot"...notice alot of my friends also use this song for their blog! haha...Show Luo new album songs like all also very nice!!!
罗志祥 - 幸福不滅
没原因 就是喜欢你
在初次相遇 有重逢 的心情
深呼吸 让心动隐形
完美的爱情 是无声 的旋律
听 我听你 不确定的语气
等 我等你 放下你的犹豫
嘿 如果你 轻轻闭上眼睛
我会明白 你做的决定
'Cause I Believe
那幸福不灭的定律
在你手心 会有谁给你的美丽
静者恒静
就让我的心安静地 守着你
祝福 不用回音
没原因 就是喜欢你
就像海眷恋 天空般 的心情
你前进 看着你背影
就足够世界 无条件 的放晴
你 如果已 爱上他的姓名
爱 如果已 没有我的空隙
嘿 只要你 可以永远开心
我会情愿 渐渐被忘记
'Cause I Believe
那幸福不灭的定律
在你手心会 有谁给你的美丽
静者恒静
就让我的心安静地 守着你
把祝福送给你
I believe 'Cause I believe
那幸福不灭的定律
你的手心 不一定要由我握紧
就像恒星
总会有发光的原因
I believe 你值得被 珍惜
也值得我 放弃
Labels: holiday, music, poly, studies
12:07 AM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum