Welcome to my blog!
Will update stuffs that is happening to me...
Be it studies or my life...
Feel free to read all the stuff here..
But try not to read if you a sensitive person..
Don't Assume and Accuse...
Use the Don't Assume ~N~ Accuse beside the picture to navigate!!
BoA US debut Album "BoA" is out!!!!!! And I loving every single song in the album!!!!
"I Did It For Love" and "Look's Who Talking" are definetely my fav from this album!!! "Did Ya" is quite good too! Just that she doesnt sound like her in that song. None of the songs in this album make me feel like skipping, maybe is cause I like her songs, or maybe it just too good to skip. Maybe "Energetic" lyrics abit no meaning, the whole point of the song is just to ask ppl go to the dancefloor and dance...In "Dress off", her pronunciation sometime abit the wrong, cause gt this part is "take your dress off" and I keep hearing "take your breast off" in some part of the song...then I were like checking the song title for a few time..."Hypnotic Dancefloor" and "Obsessed" have quite a nice beat to the song and the lyrics is quite ok...Gonna buy this album when it is out in S'pore...
Not really an Utada fans...but this album is definitely one that could make me start liking her songs. Her second eng album under the name Utada(overall 3 eng album). The first single off is "come back to me" which really psycho me to like this album! Next is "Merry Christmas from Mr Lawrence - FYI", the difference is the "FYI" in the name! haha, and I think it damn cool when she keep using FYI in the song, like sacarsing ppl...
"Give back my money" is also damn cool. the song is about a guy who make use a gir for her money, and she wants it back. haha...sound realistic as I heard this kind of incidence before...So it like I straightaway can relate to a story I noe...
Aqua Timez 3rd album "Utai Sarishi Hana "...Thought this album can make it to No1 on the oricon since their singles sales have been doing so well...end up No.4 cause the top3 are all the like super strong band and singer(utada)...
I SUPER DUPER LOVE THE ALBUM SONGS!!! The album make me have a feeling that they are making music like their first album with the 2 song I putting on my blog now, "Wakare no Uta -still connected-" "Re:Birth", They are somewat Jap version of Mayday to me...abit hard to compare who is better...from the "Re:Birth", I can hear a part where it goes like "Hito wa hito wo..." "human is human", think it should be some encouraging song...Thinking of buying this album too...
Realised all the Jap album I bought is all female artist from Avex(BoA, Ayumi, koda kumi) and is charted No1 on oricon...shall start buying Sony artist album(Yuna Ito, Aqua Timez, Yui, Mika Nakashima)
Yuna Ito's "Trust You" is currently use for gundam 00 ending song...Like this song too..."I Love You, I trust You"...haha...obvious rite, how can u like someone u dun trust...I Like the album art too! Cause Yuna Ito look damn pretty here!
The album art for Ayumi Hamasaki's "Next level"...Abit too colourful...heard 4 song out of the 14 song in the album is interlude...now I gt t reconsider whether I will buy this album...
Labels: music
.::. Alfred
.::. Allan
.::. Benjamin
.::. Brian
.::. Charmaine
.::. Cheryl
.::. Cindy
.::. Hazm
.::. Hwee Khim
.::. Gabriel
.::. Jazzrel
.::. Jessica
.::. Jia Xue
.::. Matthew
.::. Matthew(private)
.::. Michelle
.::. Pearlyn
.::. Pei Xuan
.::. Rebacca
.::. Sherry
.::. Wei Jie
.::. Wei Sheng
.::. Yan Ying
.::. Yoke May
.::. Zi Ning
.::. Fish Leong
.::. Fish leong(alt web)
.::. Rainie yang
.::. Rainie yang
.::. JJ Lin
.::. S.H.E
.::. Kelly Pan
.::. BoA
.::. Genie chuo
.::. Jolin
.::. Tank
.::. Luo Zhi Xiang
.::. Wilber Pan
.::. Yuna Ito
.::. Aqua Timez
.::. My Music Review
.::. My Multiply Blog
.::. My Flickr acct
.::. My Friendster
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
