Bad day..
Monday, April 27, 2009
Today gg to be the most unlucky day since attachment started....lol
First, took the early bus to work and were quite happy cause thought I going to reach super early and can finish work earlier....end up....My mum called me when I almost reached the workplace and said told me I forget to bring my labcoat...like lol...8.55am le...so drop off and to save time, went to the main road to wait for 198 which is a direct bus to my house...and still unlucky, the bus came before I reached the stop and went...lucky I decided to take 197 even though have to change bus...but 197 quite fast reach my house...like 10min can le...in the end, reached workplace at 10am....
Second unlucky stuff...the spectrophotometer gt problem when I need to take the last reading....like still gt 18 curvette in which I need record the absorbance at 300,350,380, 390,400,410,420,430,440,450,460,470,480,500 ,550,600,650,700 .. alot rite, and still need take one by one...the spectro must have been overworked sia...cause I gt damn alot to read today. like 7 reactions instead of 1 reaction like the usual...so off the spectro..maybe try to see if the machine ok tmr...sianz....like the most impt time spoil...
Third, jap class alot of the JLPT lv 3 questions I dunno hw to answer, all those difficult de, sensei ask us to guess I all wrong....can only answer those I noe which is the simplest de...Alot of those learnt in previous level forget le...k la, that one is I never revise...
fourth...Driving lesson...super sia, I parking can also stall car....ppl anyhow cross the road cause me to slow down till the car nt moving at all and stall again..And keep having trouble with the reverse gear, always cant seems to be able to change into the reverse gear...sian...my dad gg to kill me sia...cause this month gt dmn lot of driving lesson...used up the money he give me for driving long ago...tmr still gt lesson...have to start using own money le...
Haiz....sian...ohya...and my ipod die on me also...lol...cause I listened to ipod for 4hr+ straight...For someone who love talking, it hell talking less than 2 sentence during the whole work time sia...lucky gt ipod...haha...shall stops here...
Labels: Attachment, life
10:53 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum