Attachment ga OWATTA!!!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Woo...Attachment have ended and I have survive 16 weeks of weekdays without talking! Cool sia...
Wanted to submit allowance claim ytd but sort of forget...crap! Monday need go help move the lab...nt sure go time go back ngee ann submit and go for jap class....
Seriously nt I avoiding that person but the person avoiding me lol...as if I care...the other lab ppl sort of like noe le....haha....gt a friend ppl asked whether we noe each other before during attachment and I dunno hw to answer sia...gt 1 even say we look sad everyday, like wth la...
nvm....ytd morning help to unpack the new lab, like damn high tech sia, the lab door just need to kick the switch and it will auto open! left at 2.30pm cause nth to do...and went sch for meeting, somehow, I always manage to squeeze time for cca stuff sia...like I dunno for wat la...no motivation at all to stay, but just feel like staying cause now the guitar side damn chui....
Played por una cabeza ytd till I like even those part I everytime missed also can play le lol...like super intensive sia.....
Called my instructor last thus ask him when go book retest and he said he booked le lol...somewhere in sept and I dunno the exact date sia....nvm...I planning to do alot of stuff sia...
First, Decided to go japan with some of my sec sch friends...cause we all very jappy...gg to need save up on that...planning nt to touch my attachment $$$ and busaries....haha...and that the reason why I wait till attachment end before I claim the money, or else the money will long be gone...
Next, planning to go learn "anotherthing" afterall I think, so nt really confirm....but planned to to go learn after I passed driving and finished jap class, but now need retest driving, still considering want go go with plan or delay it...dunno yet also, cause need to see the days available for the lesson....been checking out on available days in which I am free also....
In need of money.....but no time go work....and I dunwan work in service sector.....
Sian...haha...another boring post...salute ppl who read for the top to bottom....
9:44 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum