Brain Cell Died....
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Waaaaa....went practise just now and had dinner at KAP.....
Lol...saw my primary friend at the bus stop, and we sort of chat all the way home sia...
Seriously no common topics!!!!! We were like thinking of wat to say to each other, then like thinking some of the primary school friend and where they have went....and the conversation damn standard sia...."You rmb ____(name), he/she went to ____(sch)"....lol...
Conversation damn dry sia....and he used to be one of my best friend in primary school sia....at least still like gt talk to each other, the other 2 friend from the same clique in primary sch like dunno where they went le...
Seriously killing my brain cell racking up what I noe sia...I gt damn bad memory....
1 more day till attachment end...however the reason I looking forward to it is sort of different....nvm....I used to doing things independently, and it also more efficient for me...woohoo...Tmr lab moving from lv 7 to lv 5....I wan see the new lab!!!
And Seriously, I have no idea he did a lot of "小动作" behind my back sia....nvm, I met alot of xian ren before, so this is just another obstacle to clear...
Just an update abt my project....
We can do project seperately, but report and presentation still nt confirm....which mean we do not have to interact with each other at all until we need to compile our datas....
And if u ask me to ren, I been ren very long le....And I dun think I at fault at all cause I did nth, all I did were to nt talk to him because he did not talk to me, and he say I dunno hw to communicate properly, please lol, he the one who stop talking to me first lol...like ever since pearlyn b'day, she nv ask me to celebrate together, and I just act as if I dunno anything....he the one that gt problem sia, I didnt even say I angry with him after he tricked me, and he just walked off to lunch himself without asking me, and act as if it were my fault cause he show his "initiative"....lol....I reflected alot and I still cant find fault with myself...
Maybe, ppl are blind to their own fault....and I seriously dunno what he angry about sia...for failing FTT and i passed? I didnt go for bintan trips? For putting this FYP in the list? For asking ppl he dunwan to work with for BIF project? I think is for the last 2 reason ba...as mentioned in his blog indirectly!
Well....A BETTER TOMMORROW AFTER TOMMORROW HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!
"Friends are meant for making use of" quote from SK.....
Labels: friends, life
10:54 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum