good guy = stupid
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I were damn damn damn stupid today!!! And I break my promise to myself!!! Damn disappointed with Myself....And it were after everything were finished before i realised I did a stupid thing....and also it doesnt pay to be good guy....not to some bakayaro inu...
lol....After that time, he didnt tell me the protocol, i promise if I ever see see do wrong, I will not say anything, and when everything is over, and he ask, I will use back the same answer "U never ask, so I dunno and never say"
Wahhh...I an idiot....Cause preparing the solution for experiment....and accidentally saw his calculation wrong, and everything he make is more concentrated and told him....lol, and he dont believe and give me a fuck-up face...lol...gt chemistry background so wat? cant apply also no use, show off for wat? even these kind of basic calculation also do wrong, last time during attachment also same calculation also say I wrong, end up he wrong also...SO? what does it prove? Dont think U cleverer because u gt chem background! And ur GPA only beat me once, the rest, like the gap dan far away lol....Now becoming I like showing off....
Then later on, when need collect autoclave stuff, also use a fuck-up tone talk to me....lol...and I realised, everytime he offended me, there will be no one in the lab. and everytime I sort of give him attitude, ppl will be in the lab....look as if I in the wrong lol....
Wahhhh...should have let him do wrong waste 2 weeks, then he have to redo and wahahaha....I can finish earlier!!! wooo....but then this is FYP...he do wrong, I also dead meat....that the problem with having a more ****** partner than you....6 letter, go use ur creativity to think what word I using....
--------------------------------------------------------
That aside...managed to psycho some friends to go for the concert....true friend = those who will support u even if they will go alone. while other so called "friend" because others cant make it also dunwan to go...goes to show their sincerity...nvm....anw, all those who dunwan to go, I will then tell them the next one mean more to me and must go even gt church or anything... whahahahaha.....dun say I didnt try...just that they dun share the same interest with me, and u can literally see how we drift apart...lol...

OOOO...and ya....forget mention...signed up for 2 free "anotherthing" workshop from 2 different school......wooo...damn cool...cause gt one is this sun and I just called to register and manage to get a slot...waahahahaha....I wan learn alot of stuff....and yet I suck at all.... Labels: Attachment, life, project, Unhappy
10:25 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum