disappointed
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Break from CCA gave me more time to think about stuff. More time for assignment and more time for rest....kind of like this lifestyle more....wahahahaha....
Feel damn anti-social since the sems started.....the class I in like I dunno most of them, and not close with the rest of them...
Feel like I been avoiding more and more ppl....like gt barrier build up...wahaha....even though I say I dun feel sad that they didnt come for concert, there still this little bit of disappointment...and damn ironic sia, the person who you have the most conflict with in the clique, end up to be the one who will contact you when there is an event...lol...wait until their bday celebration, total cut off....more of an obligation than cause you wan to be there...zzz....
Dun think CCA will ever be the same again.....thought everything is going smoothly, but it just the surface ba....Maybe it really better not to say anything....cause from my side of view, I can easily name out more than 10problems....zzz....nvm....shall start to sit back and watch from behind le...total give up....dont feel a part of it alr.....I missed the time when SLS/AMP are still ard....
JLPT Lv3 coming soon...havent start revising....will be spending my time studying it ba....and this sems stuff like all damn hard to understand...need start revision alr, cause I feel as if I learned nth for the past 3 weeks....need planning for the japan trip too....need start finalising stuff le, and also be realistic cause of the budget....Once Mr Invisible pass me the piece of paper, need to compile the fyp result and start on the poster presentation and powerpoint slide....not to mention still need practise for "thatthing".....
Wahaha...making myself sound busy to give excuse if ppl ask me out, and to give excuse for ppl for nt asking me out...wahahaha....sometime I just wanna be an otaku who stays at home all day long.....sk, cheryl, CY bday soon...need find time go buy present...plus I wan go K!!!! Somehow, November seems to be a month that I will spend lots of $$$$$$$$....
Labels: CCA, friends, life, stress, studies, thoughts, Unhappy
10:48 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum