365days as NSF and 365days more to Civilian!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Times seriously fly man! In a flash, I have already served my NS for a Year!!!
OK, to be honest, the 1 yr feel like 10 years to me. with all the schedule so packed during BMT and SCS, its feel like I don't have even time for myself, families and friends. And with the long hours of training, 1 days feel like 2 or even 3 days cause you just continue doing the stuff they want you to do. And when u go back bunk, the moment you go back bunk u can just lay down and sleep and your one day is gone.
In this one year, I completed my BMT phase as a recruit, blur blur dunno anything and still trying to get used to the military lifestyle where everything is planned for you. what time u eat, what time u sleep, what exercise u must do and the no of repetition. Everything is like being controlled! Not forgetting getting tekang for the slightless mistake you made like replying "ya" instead of "yes" to a commander, or being tekang for mistake not made by you because of the stupid phrase "One for All and All for One!" Confine because of eating mooncake in bunk, riffles getting stunned during fieldcamp, playing games like monopoly deal and chinese chess is definitely some of the things I will rmb for life. Made a bunch of good friends during these period of time when we "fought", route march, train and have fun together!
After POP, I went posted to SCS which were cool because I were posted to one of the more welfare company. In fact I would believe it to be the most welfare company among the other sch. Have some serious tough training outfield but at least it were fun as I still gt some of my bmt friends together with me during BSLC. Then come ASLC where all my close friend all post to other place I and stayed back...Demoralising but there nth I can do. But all turns out well, getting to know more friends and occasionally K session at chevron during nites out. Went Taiwan for training and enjoying the weather and RnR over there. Thought I will die inside but I survived.
And now, posted back to BMT. A whole new level, need to present lesson infront of 200+ ppl and teach all the correct stuff as instructor. Half high position yet lowest at the same time...1 more yr of leading the same life but I think I should be able to survive through it!
Can't wait for ORD cause my life seems stagnant now, every week like doing same stuff, nth new and feeling sian...4june 2012, I shall be anticipating to see my pink IC once again!
Labels: life
2:33 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum