Sunday, July 31, 2011
Sent invites...All leave is see hw many coming and order the food...at least nw the attending is more than my friend scary only 12 attending party...
wah, now need to tank more guard duty in my camp cause they say we too slack!!! LOL! Initially kena 1 weekend for aug...nw + one more weekdays!!! sian!!! esp when U cant really sleep!!!
10 more months to ORD...starting to have the Ord-ing soon mode....Keep thinking abt uni sia dunno why sia...feel excited, yet scare I cant understand....Past this and I one more step closer to the aimbition I said in primary sch...but I dunno is this really what I want....Whenever ppl ask me why I wan study this course, I will reply "I wanted to be a scientist since primary 1"...but it feel as if is cause I study my course because of what I said in primary sch, and not real interest...wah...confused...nvm, still gt lots of time to straighten up my mind...
During a lesson ytd, I saw this rec who look very familiar like from NPS strings side de. Not really sure so I didnt ask...But like after half a day, I suddenly hear another rec calling his name...and is the same name as I thought the person is! Like lol...feel so weird having someone I know as my rec now. But I didnt really ask him la. Maybe I should when I go back to his coy to teach since I am taking the coy for this batch.
Shifted to a new bunk in camp last week from lv 3 to lv 4 cause the rest of the team is there...gt tv and boiler which can cook instant noodle! I like!!! But!!! They sleep freaking late and noisy at night!!! wah...and I used to wake up at 6.45 last time to eat breakfast in bunk. Now I sleep like dunno until wat time then wake up to wash up and back to sleep till its time to go down for first parade! Like getting lazier and lazier! wah.
Super long time never do PT too! I think I wont be surprise if I drop from IPPT Gold to IPPT fail!!!! I dont even rmb the last time I ran! It feel like it damn far away since I last ran...
hmm, this post abit random...just wan to vomit out random stuff...feeling so bored...and life super monotonous...
Waiting for Koda Kumi New songs to come out...dunno whether it good, But she somehow is my fav Jap singer now! BoA is still my fav though...cant wait for her movie to screen here in singapore!
12:39 AM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum