"Strabismus" and "partial ptosis"
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Recently posted abt being diagnose with "Strabismus" and "partial ptosis" and one of my longest friend that I still keep in contact with ask me to go to his workplace so that he ca help me check! Cool sia, like super long never see him and he look so professional and serious now sia. Used to go to his house after sch finish during pri 6 to play games, watch "crayon shinchan", do project, etc...We were like best friend during that period of time...
Anyway, he studied optometry and offer to help me check for the health of my eye, and also tell me some of the reasons that is causing my eye to have blurry vision after wearing contact lens (which is not like what the doc said). K, so nw I just need to go for my medical appointment to check whether I have "Strabimus" which is the deviation of eye meaning to say the 2 eye not looking into the same direction, i.e Cock eye and I seriously doubt I have this condition. Another is "ptosis" which is damn obvious that I have cause it mean the drooping of eye. Like damn obvious rite, cause recently my one big one small eye is super obvious!!!! could mean my nerve muscle gt some problem and might need operation to bring my eyelid back to it original position! and the drooping of eyelid might be the reason causing the blur vision cause it press on my contact lens causing the angle to be inaccurate.
Wah, science is fun!!! woohoo...I like these chim chim term esp when I can understand what the hell it is!!! Like doing some science project like that!!!
Glad to know my eye is still healthy and also there nth as intolerance to contact lens and I can still wear it...Just that I need to solve my eye problem first...hmm, But nothing confirm until I go for the specialist check-up!
Labels: life
5:02 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum