weird day...
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Location: Bus stop waiting for bus to NUS
Time: 9am (suppose to reach at 9am, but I were never early b4)
Receive a call from Ben " Hey, u nt coming to the talk today ar?"
LOL....Like huh....cause I thought it gt cancelled....ended up still on...lucky he tell me sia....cause attendance so called "compulsory"....and lucky My bus havent reached yet...so manage to hop on 74 and reach on time....wahahaha....
Tried calling Boss but she didnt picked up....lol...And gt a "interesting" talk that I almost sleep after the first speaker...cause the other 2 are not relevant at all lol....more for CBE.....
had lunch and chill in the lab first before returning to NUS to sow my seeds for FYP....
Asked Boss the question I been wanting to ask, but dunwan to be bad guy, but still asked...lol..."this FYP, do we need to come everyday"...lol...she say better come everyday in case NP lecturer come check on us...lol...wah...so sad....but went home early today...wahahahah...
lot and lot of seeds to be sow tmr...woo..."cant wait"....I become a farmer sia.....
-------------------------------
Tried psycho-ing more friends to go for the concert....like gt 2 more might go....woohooo....and the one who agreed, wah...damn touched sia....cause he going one person to support without motive ever though he gt church at late afternoon, unlike others who gt motives, and backout when cannot everyone....that how "good" a friend is sia...still dare say wan be friend...lol...just so disappointed....Wah....anw...thk Zhen Cheng!!!! hahahaha....so sad..."ahma" cant come again....lol...everything I gt concert, she gt something on(nvm...cause I also nv go her concert...wahahahah)
Hating life yet enjoying life........life is full of surprises and not everything is a happy one....just need continue the path chosen....I hope I do not make any more mistake along the way....And I suddenly dunno what I wan in life anymore....like lost track le....continue-ing science? Sianz....my ambition and yet I feeling lost now....
Someone told me today....If 1 person say something abt someone, and others do not agree, then that person is the one who have problem, If 1 person say something abt someone, and many ppls agree, full stop.
Concert concert....lol...the comm ask us put poster on blog...yet like half of them didnt post....lol....
And I havent finish my internship final report....crap!!!! need 200 more words!!!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhh
Labels: life
10:56 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum