Thursday, October 13, 2011
woohoo!!! Off/leaves all coming in!!! enjoying slacking at home...dun rmb slacking that much even during poly's holiday!!!! wahahahaha
BUT!!!!
Seriously nth to do!!!! wahhh...not as if I gt off/leaves ppl also gt rite!!! haha. life of the nsf...when everyone ard u is either in camp or studying uni...
Life is SME is generally quite slack for now...BIC TTT package ytd....supposedly to be the "champion" of the equipment, but I only used it the most 3 times b4...LOL. at least I rmb hw to open the equipment and the basic function. then the CCT like more expert than me and were like teaching the rest hw to use...haha...lucky, dunnid to talk so much.
gg for MA tmr again b4 the real operation on 24oct....should I feel stupid all my MA up now is all during my off/leaves...and the 2weeks MC I get after that happened to be within 5 day of leaves i applied...feel like seriously cancelling it sia!!!!
Cohesion in Sentosa on Sat...yala, like hundreds of guys from tekong all gather in palawan beach playing games sia....I think only girls will be happy by the sight..
GG for the family concert at night after that....finally can watch the concert as an audience....cool! haha...and I think the last concert NPS gt was like 2 yrs ago!!!!
----------------------------------
And the short getaway I mention in the previous post. Guess it should be happening soon...wahahah! To genting! Nv been there before leh, so must go. Nt as good as wat my bunkmate plan la (they gg to HongKong together!!!) super overbudget for me la!!! Genting with Brian and CY...hmm, should be fun....haha.
Wah, I wan to save $$$$. The fact that I have signed up for the OCBC saving $$$ monthly is good cause it feel good I have some hidden $$$ which I cannot see yet I noe it exist somewhere just that I cant touch it till I ORD....
Planning to save more $$$ too to save up for
- Iphone 4S (or should I wait for Iphone 5?)
-a DSLR Camera
-Overseas trip after ORD
ok la, to be realistic, I can only afford either a dslr or a trip. so can only choose one....but 1 thing for sure. I be gg to Brunei next yr...LOL....the place NSF hate the most, yet I gg there for holiday! Like telling my friend that cause they be stunned and thought I am gg for JCC!!!!
---------------------
less than 8 months away to ORD....woohoo, for some weird reason, after graduating from training sch, time seems to move fast....
ORDORDORDORDORODORODORDORDORDORD
I noe my Pink IC miss me and I miss it too!!!! We shall reunite in less than 8 months time!!!
6:28 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum