Thursday, November 17, 2011
Medical leave coming to an end....been a fun exp of how it would be like when I ORD....sort of like time-out from NS...Gt to say, I do miss NS while staying at home even though I might complain how tiring, how sleep-deprive, how much my throat hurt after shouting when I am in camp. But, beat doing nth...But I most probably will complain again when I go back....
Maybe not, feeling guilty for not helping out with the lessons this week as it is considered the high key! l like skip almost all, except for 1 which is the day I end my att c. Do I get Att- C day 1? Go back sure kena all the Sai kang liao....
But the thought of wear the vest, camo-ing on while teaching seriously sian. And my lesson happen to be only during fieldcamp, So technically, I didnt manage to push my own sai kang away. And just nice my medical review is on the day I gt lesson, thus I went and change the date to next week, just b4 my Att C end even though the doctor said she want to see me 1 month after I remove my stitch.
---------------
Recently I start to realise I dunno what I really want more and more...there like nothing I wan to buy, nothing I feel like doing....I guess I got sort of everything I wanted alr...And what I want now is like different from last time...
E.g, I wanted a 3DS when it first came out....but now, I also dunno whether I still want it or not. zzz...cause during this 20+ days, I didnt even touch my DS and PSP even when I only the verge of dying from boredom....Like it serve no use for me anymore. haiz....
I go shopping trip with my friends and when they ask me whether I got anything I wan to buy, I will think damn long before coming to a conclusion of no.
Is this the side effect of being in the army for too long sia....only goal in life now is to ORD....Maybe I will find new goals after I ORD....
anw, I tried to study the notes I borrowed from my friend. Chapter 1 were easy cause it were short, and I thought, Uni almost the same as poly, why my friends in Uni stress....But when it come to chapter 2, seriously can vomit blood sia!!!! the 1 chapter is equivalent to my 1 module in poly!!!!! Is like cramping lots of no link stuff into one chapter (Bio halfway like talking how life come about, suddenly lot of chemical equation, then suddenly all the amino acids diagram, suddenly blood pH, etc, and is seriously 1 chp!) !!!! And one simple diagram scanned from some textbook in the slide feel as if it contain lots of main point....scary sia, make me dun dare to touch the notes! I feel as if I gg to be more sleep-deprived in Uni....better sleep more while I still gt the chance!
------
been watching lots of drama and anime these few weeks....nice short break i guess, being able to catch up of those i missed while in camp. and also being able to watch the drama....
I realise how much not an otaku I am after AFA....lol, I like know none of the anime except for those mainstream de. even my friend shook his head in disbelieve when I tell him I dunno what anime he talking about. LOL....like all the anime there is new to me....
hmm, shall stop here...gg to watch "In Time"....I seriously think the male lead character in that show and me super alike! except I not as tall and as handsome la....zzzz
11:17 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum