rambling
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I think I the one starting to have attitude problems....
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
there just too much unhappiness within me that come wait to be heard....shhhhhhhh....relax and stay inside my head....lol....
i need to really chill..............................
I cant wait for bursary to be given............
I cant wait to go japan next year using the bursary money................................................
I cant wait to graduate.......................
I dunno what is happpening to this world.......................
I wan to learn everything I ever wanted to learn or try learning before I die.....And soon, I be ready to die....cause "anotherthing" is the only thing I have not tried learning b4....
I learnt guitar, jap, hiphop, abit of piano...etc.....
If I say I wan to learn, no matter what it takes or how long I have to wait, I will keep my promise to myself....cause I living for myself, and not for others.....and learning is for yourself not for others....And I dont like give up halfway...even if there a point when I learn nth le, I will find opportunity for me to learn elsewhere....woo...if u understand the previous sentence, then u will understand why I said that....hahahahaha.....
And I cant stand ppl who keep saying I wan learn this, I wan learn that, but talk only no action...(Maybe I also like that? Just need time + $$$$)
I just feel like gt nth to do...
trying to waste my time writing craps....
My mum say I no stress....cut open my brain and u can literally see "S T R E S S" written big big there.....
My brain is 24hr thinking, planning, reflecting, imagining, coming out with idea...coming out with possibility for any desicion I wan to make....
And this is TIM ANG YU HONG....
And I managed to waste 30 min writing these crap....wooo...back to dorama-ing...
11:38 PM: Izanagi_ang
Mydescriptions/???
Name = U should Know!
Place of Birth: Brunei
DOB: 08/09/1990
Nationality: Singaporean
Serving my NS now. Can't wait for it to be over...
School/Gakko/???
Chung Hwa Middle School(Brunei)(1995-1997)(Kindergarden 2 to Pri 1)(same sch as Wu Zun)
Mei Chin Primary(Singapore)(1997-2001)
Queenstown Primary School(Singapore)(2002-2002)
Henderson secondary school(singapore)(2003-2006)
Ngee Ann polytechnic(Singapore)(2007 to 2010)
Suki/Likes??
listening to music(eng, chinese, jap)
Fav artist includes Fish Leong, S.H.E, BoA, Koda Kumi and many others...
Watching anime
Reading manga
Like to play console games
Fav series includes pokemon, and harvest moon
Watching TV drama...
Challenges and thrilling games
Hanging out with friends/tomodachi
Orange colour!
reallyhate/???
Liars
backstabbers
waiting
Accusation: Don' Assume and Accuse
Sarcastism
Hypocrite
Test/exam
Homework
Unreasonable people
snake/Hebi/?
Wishlist
Good Result
Galfriend(Haha)
lots of $$$
Nintendo Wii
Travel around the world
Everyone to be together
Lots of Console game
Faster end the FYP
New Bag/Kaban
Guitar/Gita/??-
Ipod
Nintendo DS
Contact lens
Want to learn/learninglist
Japanese
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Vocal
Hiphop/street dance
Drum